Experience Titan Audio Like Never Before
When it comes to enhancing your audio setup, every detail matters. Mains cables play a crucial role in delivering clean and consistent power to your system, resulting in improved performance and clarity. However, not all cables are created equal. Many manufacturers make bold claims about their products, but how can you be sure they will live up to the hype? With Titan Audio, we are so confident you'll hear the difference that we are offering a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on all mains cables & blocks!
Hear the Difference
Importance of Conditioning
Why a Trial is Right for You!
What You Can Expect from Titan Audio
High Quality Cabling
Nothing but the purest lengths of Oxygen Free Copper (OFC), Single Crystal Copper/Silver (OCC) cable are used throughout, delivering fast and clean power to your system components.
With over 300 dedicated hours of development, our plugs have been specially designed to drive power in and out of our cabling, offering the most accurate and clean current available.
All of our products are handcrafted by our finely selected technicians who undergo over 1000 hours of training before being introduced into the production line.
Our Reference Cable ranges feature compatibility with our patented Force Field Technology (FFT) which adds an additional layer of isolation to your high current equipment.
Terms & Conditions apply. For more information see Pop-Up Menu or Refund Policy.
- Only one product trial is available per household/delivery address.
- In taking part in this trial you agree to only utilise the product for their intended purpose.
- Trail is only applicable to mains cables and mains blocks/conditioners.
- You agree to retain all the original packaging.
- The trial only applies to NEW products sold on this website, not including items sold at sale pricing.
- Any product described as B Stock Item or Reconditioned on this website is not included in this trial unless it is specifically stated to the contrary on the product page at the time you place your order.
- If returning the an item, it must be returned in the original packaging; including tags, internal packaging etc. We reserve the right to deduct the value of any items not returned in a resalable condition.
- Trails are only applicable within UK & Ireland.
- Return queries must be made within 30 days of purchase.
- Returns must be submitted via the contact form
- Returning of goods is the responsibility of the customer.
- Any items returned will be subject to inspection prior to refund.